1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Wednesday November 18, 2015
For 2015 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
As I was about to write today’s blog, it hit me that i would like to know more from you, the reader what kind of topics you like to see in this blog?Take a minute or two and reply back with which of the following you like to see more of:
- More about trading techniques?
- Perhaps more charts/ analyzing the markets?
- 3rd party resources?
- Trading psychology?
- Any other topic?
- You like the blog mix as is….
On a different note, gold just broke recent lows, weekly chart for your review below with some possible levels to watch: