1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Friday November 18, 2016
Many of you shared with me how frustrated you get when you get stopped out only to see the market goes back to where you wanted it to or positioned for….
This article by my colleague John Thorpe, talks about using weekly mini SP 500 options and can be applied to gold, bonds, crude oil and other markets that have weekly options. Must read.
Weekly Mini S&P option contracts
There are 100’s of indicators available to traders to assist with decision making that can be applied to technical analysis, which is precisely the reason to utilize a sound and inexpensive weekly ES strategy to compliment a day trading strategy.
- As a hedge, no need for stops
- As a pure speculation. A relatively inexpensive way to speculate on market direction in a time frame that can be for minutes, hours or a few days without the need to use stops.