The Cannon Trading Company Scholarship provides financial assistance to one student each year who demonstrates knowledge, passion, and a promising future in commodities trading and futures markets. The scholarship is awarded to the student whose essay best demonstrates these qualities.
Scholarship Award: $700 (One Student Only)
Application Deadline: October 31st 2016
To apply for this scholarship, please send your essay as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you include the following information in your email: Name, Phone, Email, and school/university that you are attending or are planning to attend in the Fall 2016 semester. You are welcome to also include a brief introductory paragraph about yourself.
Students who would like to apply for the Cannon Trading Scholarship should write an essay of approximately 1000 - 1,500 words on this topic "Innovation & Technology: The Way It Will Change The Futures Industry."
Before submitting the application, make sure that you have provided all the relevant information. Any incomplete application and/or essays with punctuation, grammatical or structural errors will be disqualified from the scholarship project.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible:
• Must have a high school diploma at time of application.
• Must be an American or Canadian citizen.
• Will be 18 years or older during the fall semester. You may apply if you are 17, but the scholarship will not be paid until you turn 18.
• Only one unique entry per participant.
• Students will be required to provide proof of university enrollment in order to claim the scholarship prize.
• Before the prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information has been submitted, the participant will be disqualified without notification.