CTS T4 available from Cunningham Trading Systems offers real-time quotes, one-click trading, multiple order types, a built in charting package, real-time news and economic indicator feeds, and much more to traders.
CTS T4 Platform Desktop Overview
CTS-T4 available from Cunningham Trading Systems ("CTS - T4") offers real-time quotes, one-click trading, multiple order types, a built in charting package, real-time news and economic indicator feeds, and much more to traders. Full functionality and customization allow all users to create a trading screen that fits their own trading style. CTS - T4 Desktop, CTS - T4 WebTrader and CTS - T4 Mobile are available. All CTS - T4 products have access to historical trade information, performance charts, session data and audit trails.
• Real-time quotes
• One-click and keyboard order entry
• Dual-layout capability
• Advanced order types include Market Orders, Limits, Stops, Stop-Limits, Trailing Stops, MITs, GTCs, OCOs, and Auto OCOs
• Extensive charting package
• Trades route over Cunningham Trading Systems' infrastructure
A complete options system for generating theoretical values, pinpointing and comparing trading opportunities, creating custom spreads, and calculating position risk through multiple scenarios.
• Generate theoretical option values and Greeks from customizable models
• Monitor the marketplace to discover and quickly execute trading opportunities
• Create and instantly value User Defined Spreads (UDS) and RFQs
• Compare live market trades to your theoretical values in real-time
• Analyze actual and potential positions against multiple market conditions
T4 WebTrader is a browser-based trading system that provides real-time market access to every exchange CTS offers. A basic internet connection and simple web address allows direct access to the world's futures markets without having to download an application. T4 WebTrader provides retail traders all the standard functionality they need, such as account details, order book, market depth screen and quote board. T4 WebTrader gives you an easy-to-use interface, real-time order submission, and a back-end that offers extreme reliability. T4 WebTrader makes a convenient secondary screen to professional traders who use T4 Desktop as their primary trading application. All T4 products have access to historical trade information, performance charts, session data and audit trails.
Flexibility and Functionality
T4 WebTrader offers all the basic standard functionality any professional trader needs, along with many enhanced features. The system offers:
• Customization which allows you to modify colors and sounds
• Real-time quotes
• Accessibility to all the available exchanges at no additional cost
• Real-time P&L and Position Updates
• Order types including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Stop-Limits, Trailing Stops and GTC
• Two-Click order entry
• Adjust window location and size within the browser
• View depth of market
• Watch quotes from multiple markets at the same time
With T4 WebTrader, you can trade from anywhere, without downloading anything on your computer. Whether you are at home, in your office, or on the road, when you trade with T4 WebTrader, all you need is access to the internet and a computer and you are ready to trade. T4 Webtrader works on Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
Just like T4 and T4 WebTrader, T4 Mobile offers real-time market access to every exchange CTS offers. In addition, you get real-time order submission, and a back-end that offers extreme reliability. If you are an existing T4 user, T4 Mobile is available to use now. The same username and password can be used for all T4 products.:
The trading results on the demo accounts do not include commissions, exchange fees and N.F.A fees that you are going to get charged on your real account. You should also consider that certain fills you would get on a "demo" account might not reflect the same result on a live market action. Demo accounts use hypothetical money and don’t have the emotional impacts of real money. This demo is designed as an introduction to using the platform; it is not intended to mimic trading results in a live trading environment.
|Supported Instruments||Supported Exchanges||Routing Infrastructure|
|Futures||Options on Futures||Stocks||Options on Stocks||Multiple Exchanges Available||Cunningham Trading Systems|
|Route orders to pit||Routes orders electronically||Intraday charting||Historical charting||Streaming real time quotes||Market Depth Window||Trading Hours1||Simulated Trading||Audible alerts||Export to Excel|
|Algorithmic trading||Trailing stops2||Bracket orders||Single click trading||Trade from chart|
|Market||Limit||Stop2||Stop Limit2||Stop With Limit2||Order Cancel Order||Spreads|
|Platform Pricing||Demo Features|
|Monthly Fee||Transaction Fees3||Demo Available4||Paper Trading5||Real-time Data|
|As low as $25||50 ¢|
1. Access to markets may be limited by exchange and/or platform server maintenance.
2. The use of Stop Loss or contingent orders may not protect profits, and may not limit losses to the amount intended. Certain market conditions make it difficult or impossible to execute such orders.
3. Transaction fee pricing is per contract per side.
4. A 14 day demo is available.
Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
There are unique risks associated with utilizing Internet-based order execution trading systems including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Vision does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection. Vision is not responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.