Trade Navigator for Futures & Commodities
The Trade Navigator platform is recommended for electronic day traders who need charts, trailing stops, automated strategies.
Click to enlarge screenshots
The trading results on the demo accounts do not include commissions, exchange fees and N.F.A fees that you are going to get charged on your real account. You should also consider that certain fills you would get on a "demo" account might not reflect the same result on a live market action. Demo accounts use hypothetical money and don’t have the emotional impacts of real money. This demo is designed as an introduction to using the platform; it is not intended to mimic trading results in a live trading environment.
Cannon Trading respects your privacy, all transactions are safe and secure with High-grade Encryption (AES-256, 256-bit keys). We do not sell your information to third parties.
Trade Navigator Features
Receive fast, free and reliable market data straight from the exchanges.
- The ability to automate data export into CSI, METASTOCK, CSV (EXCEL, etc.), and ASCII files.
- The ability to create custom indicators based on math formulas or combinations of indicators.
- The ability to create an unlimited amount of filter criteria. Search or scan for a variety of market conditions!
- The ability to create an unlimited amount of chart templates. Save custom indicator combinations, colors, fonts and settings in general.
- A maximum of 250 symbols on the Quote Board. Download up to 250 symbols with an automated updated every 10 Minutes.
- The ability to create custom Quote Board fields. The delayed and real time quotes can update custom market conditions alerting your to market changes of you choice. (Candlesticks, Indicators and Price Patterns)
- The ability to create custom highlighted bars to identify changing chart conditions. (Find candlestick patterns, overbought and o versold conditions, buying pressure, selling pressure and limitless combinations)