Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Thursday September 22, 2016
Interesting tool by the CME!!
See which strikes are heating up with the Options OI Heatmap Tool
Track the concentration of positions with the new Options Open Interest Heatmap Tool, which provides a dynamic view into the most active strikes.
- Available for Eurodollar, Treasury and Fed Fund options, as well as all CME Group benchmark options (S&P 500, Crude Oil, Euro FX, Gold, Corn, etc.)
- View put/call OI and volume distribution by strike and underlying expiry
- View OI and volume change on a 1-day, 1-week or 1-month horizon
Check out our trading systems results!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
If you like Our Futures Trading Daily Support and Resistance Levels, Please share!
Levels for Trade Date of 9.22.2016
|Contract Dec. 2016||SP500||Nasdaq100||Dow Jones||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||Dec. Gold||Dec. Silver||Nov. Crude Oil||Dec. Bonds||Sept. Euro|
|Resistance 3||1375.6||21.09||47.13||169 2/32||1.1330|
|Resistance 1||1347.2||20.21||45.99||167 14/32||1.1256|
|Support 1||1318.8||19.32||44.85||165 26/32||1.1182|
|Support 2||1300.6||18.75||44.10||164 24/32||1.1136|
|Support 3||1290.4||18.44||43.71||164 6/32||1.1108|
|Contract||Dec. Corn||Dec. Wheat||Nov. Beans||Dec. SoyMeal||Oct. Nat Gas|
ECB Economic Bulletin
CBI Industrial Order Expectations
ECB President Draghi Speaks
MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks
Existing Home Sales
CB Leading Index m/m
Natural Gas Storage
BOE Gov Carney Speaks
MPC Member Forbes Speaks