Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Wednesday February 17, 2016
For 2016 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
This service provides you with a current outlook on different commodities and futures markets such as crude oil futures, gold futures and other futures exchanges. You will be able to view a current chart along with current technical view of that specific futures market.
Subscribe to JS Services Price Map Reports
- Get qualified support and resistance levels for precise risk management on different commodity markets.
- Get pivot points that highlight shifts in the futures market momentum.
- Get technical forecasts to keep you on the right side of a specific commodity market.
- Get proprietary indicator analysis with JS Services’ easy-to-read color-coded futures research tool.
See the Price Map in Action
Today’s quote: “The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it” – Mal Pancoast
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|Contract March 2016||SP500||Nasdaq100||Dow Jones||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||Apr. Gold||March Silver||Apr. Crude Oil||Mar. Bonds||March Euro|
|Resistance 3||1254.7||15.49||34.94||170 19/32||1.1118|
|Resistance 1||1233.4||15.34||33.04||167 30/32||1.1055|
|Support 1||1212.1||15.19||31.14||165 9/32||1.0992|
|Support 2||1199.2||15.11||30.43||163 22/32||1.0962|
|Support 3||1190.8||15.04||29.24||162 20/32||1.0929|
|Contract||May Corn||May Wheat||May Beans||May SoyMeal||March Nat Gas|
|WedFeb 24||Tentative||EUR||German 30-y Bond Auction||1.18|1.2|
|9:45am||USD||Flash Services PMI||53.4||53.2|
|10:00am||USD||New Home Sales||522K||544K|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||2.0M||2.1M|
|7:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Bullard Speaks|
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.