Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Friday March 6, 2015
For 2015 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
- Tomorrow is monthly unemployment report. It is a market mover and USUALLY….creates volatility for the rest of the session.
- Sunday the US will switch to daylight saving time. Europe does not change until the end of the month. If you are trading EUREX products or if you are a trader from outside the US, pay attention and make sure you adjust accordingly.
- Per request, I have added support & resistance levels for the natural gas market. See table below.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
If you like Our Futures Trading Daily Support and Resistance Levels, Please share!
|Contract March 2015||SP500||Nasdaq100||Dow Jones||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||Apr. Gold||May Silver||April Crude Oil||June Bonds||March Euro|
|Resistance 3||1219.0||16.52||53.80||160 19/32||1.1229|
|Resistance 2||1214.0||16.44||53.10||159 31/32||1.1173|
|Resistance 1||1205.9||16.30||52.01||159 13/32||1.1101|
|Support 1||1192.8||16.09||50.22||158 7/32||1.0973|
|Support 2||1187.8||16.01||49.52||157 19/32||1.0917|
|Support 3||1179.7||15.87||48.43||157 1/32||1.0845|
|Contract||May Corn||May Wheat||May Beans||May SoyMeal||April Nat Gas|
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading.