Futures Trading Levels and Economic Reports for May 22, 2013
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Wednesday May 22, 2013
For 2013 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
I was not able to generate the support/resistance levels today as I had to step away from the machine much earlier today.
If you like me to send you the updated trading levels first thing tomorrow morning, please reply to this email with:
1. If you are a client, simply write your name, your account number and who is your broker here at cannon and I will reply tomorrow morning with updated levels.
4. What is the amount of capital you are planning to open an account with?
5. Have you taken a course or been mentored by anyone?
6. Do you currently have your own charts that you are using?
7. Who is the broker you are currently communicating with here at cannon?
If you like the information we share? We would appreciate your positive reviews on our new yelp!!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|WedMay 22||4:00am||EUR||Current Account||14.2B||16.3B|
|Tentative||EUR||German 10-y Bond Auction||1.28|1.6|
|All Day||EUR||EU Economic Summit|
|10:00am||USD||Existing Home Sales||4.99M||4.92M|
|USD||Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies|
|USD||Treasury Sec Lew Speaks|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-0.4M||-0.6M|
|2:00pm||USD||FOMC Meeting Minutes|