Trading Levels and Economic Reports for March 8, 2013
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Jump to a section in this post:
1. Market Commentary
2. Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Economic Reports for Friday March 8, 2013
For 2013 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
Below is a screen shot of the April Brent Crude Oil chart from today, using my intraday chart template. In the chart you will see some good signals and signals that did not turn as well…
Would you like to have access to my DIAMOND and TOPAZ ALGOs as shown above
and be able to apply for any market and any time frame on your own PC ? You can now have a two weeks free trial where I enable the ALGO along with few studies for your own sierra/ ATcharts.
To start your trial, please visit:
If so, please send me an email with the following information:
1. Are you currently trading futures?
2. Charting software you use?
3. If you use sierra or ATcharts, please let me know the user name so I can enable you
4. Markets you currently trading?
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
All times are Eastern time Zone (EST)
|FriMar 8||2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-87.2B|
|6:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||0.6%||0.3%|
|8:30am||USD||Non-Farm Employment Change||162K||157K|
|USD||Average Hourly Earnings m/m||0.2%||0.2%|
|10:00am||USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||0.4%||-0.1%|
|8:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Duke Speaks|