Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Wednesday March 30, 2016
For 2016 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
Today was such a different day than yesterday….
Yesterday we had low volume, Europe off and very little movement.
Today Europe was back, Yellen was talking and we had some very strong moves and much better volume…
On a different note, ICE exchange is going to start charging $110 per month and in some cases more as monthly fee for their data!
We are here to provide ideas and solutions if you need help with this one.
Just pick up the phone and call 800 454 9572 or +310 859 9572 and we will be happy to help!
Here is the full notice:
Please review the following announcement from the ICE Exchange as it relates to your account: Effective April 1, 2016, data fees will be applied for all recipients of real time ICE Futures market data including subscribers receiving data from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs), Introducing Brokers (IBs) and/or Network Providers.
Our FCMs have advised us of the following related to the new market data fees being charged by the ICE Exchange:
- All IDs receiving ICE market data (ICE US, ICE CA, ICE EU Commodities or ICE EU Financials) will be billable: ICE CA is $20 per month, all others are $110 per month per sub exchange. If an ID has access to all four sub exchanges, the total would be $350 per month.
- All User IDs are billable as of April 1, 2016. There are no exceptions.
- There is no “Netting”
- There is no “Grandfather” status
- There is no Pro/NonPro status, all IDs are billed the same
- Fees are associated to Usernames, not account numbers.
- If a current user adds a new ID, each ID is billable.
- ICE will not provide rebates for errors in entitlements.
- NOTICE: Please be aware that some FCMs and data/platform providers may charge additional fees to offset their costs of implementing, changing and reporting ICE market data.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|Contract June 2016||SP500||Nasdaq100||Dow Jones||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||June Gold||May Silver||May Crude Oil||June Bonds||June Euro|
|Resistance 3||1281.5||15.75||40.93||166 10/32||1.1504|
|Resistance 2||1263.4||15.56||40.21||165 16/32||1.1417|
|Resistance 1||1253.3||15.45||39.36||165 4/32||1.1369|
|Support 1||1225.1||15.15||37.79||163 30/32||1.1234|
|Support 2||1207.0||14.96||37.07||163 4/32||1.1147|
|Support 3||1196.9||14.85||36.22||162 24/32||1.1099|
|Contract||May Corn||May Wheat||May Beans||May SoyMeal||May Nat Gas|
|WedMar 30||All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.6%||0.4%|
|Tentative||EUR||Italian 10-y Bond Auction||1.50|1.3|
|8:15am||USD||ADP Non-Farm Employment Change||195K||214K|
|10:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||3.1M||9.4M|
|7:05pm||GBP||GfK Consumer Confidence||-1||0|