Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
Heads up: Front month for energies is now April. Both crude oil and Natural gas numbers are out tomorrow. Check reports section below.
Day Trader’s Checklist:
- Review your statement from the prior trading day.
- Know what reports due for release and at what time.
- Know previous day’s high/low/close. Mark them on chart.
- Mark your support and resistance levels.
- Take a look at longer-term time frames. Is the market you’re trading in a strong bias/trend?
- Plan your trade’s parameters ahead of time. Know your position size limits, your loss limits, your profit targets.
- Print/ save a record of your trades at the end of the day. Check for any “left over” open orders.
- Write down what you need to in your trading journal.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
If you like Our Futures Trading Daily Support and Resistance Levels, Please share!
Levels for Trade Date of 02.23.2017
|Contract March 2017||SP500||Nasdaq100||Dow Jones||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||Apr. Gold||March Silver||April Crude Oil||Mar. Bonds||March Euro|
|Resistance 3||1254.4||18.21||55.60||153 21/32||1.0686|
|Resistance 2||1248.1||18.13||55.10||152 30/32||1.0634|
|Resistance 1||1244.0||18.08||54.35||152 7/32||1.0606|
|Support 1||1233.6||17.94||53.10||150 25/32||1.0526|
|Support 2||1227.3||17.86||52.60||150 2/32||1.0474|
|Support 3||1223.2||17.81||51.85||149 11/32||1.0446|
|Contract||March Corn||March Wheat||Mar. Beans||March SoyMeal||April Nat Gas|
German Final GDP q/q
GfK German Consumer Climate
Italian Retail Sales m/m
10-y Bond Auction
CBI Realized Sales
Natural Gas Storage
Crude Oil Inventories
FOMC Member Kaplan Speaks
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.