Micros Trading Contest & Support & Resistance Levels 5.23.2019
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
- Trade CME Micro E-Mini Futures contracts on the S&P, Dow Jones, Nasdaq100, and Russell 2000
- All Trading will be in the Front-Month June 19 Contract
- All trades will be completed in the GAIN Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application
- All traders will begin with a virtual account of $5,000. Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition
- Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get commission credits towards their live GAIN Capital Futures account post the contest
- Contestants do not need to have a current live or active account, but the commission credits to the winners will only be credited to live trading on GAIN Capital Futures accounts
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Futures Trading Levels
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.