Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
- Could U.S.-China strike an extensive trade deal in Q1 2019 post G20 cease-fire?
- Rising U.S. oil production could neutralize Saudi-Russia pact at G20 to curb crude output
- Flattening yield curve, widening credit spreads could signal headwinds for U.S. economy
- Could Brexit debacle lead to a change in UK leadership, fresh elections?
- If another Brexit referendum happens, will outcome be any different?
- Prime Minister May will not lead Conservatives into the next elections
- A plan with steps for success
- The top mistakes traders make daily
- How to handle the market noise
- And much more!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Futures Trading Levels
Provided by https://app.bettertrader.com
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.