Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Jump to a section in this post:
1. Market Commentary
2. Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Economic Reports for Thursday December 6, 2012
Screen shot below of a template I use with Renko charts/ sierra charts that includes my diamond algo. This specific screen shot is of the mini Russell 2000
Would you like to have access to my DIAMOND and TOPAZ ALGOs as shown above and be able to apply for any market and any time frame on your own PC ? You can now have a two weeks free trial where I enable the ALGO along with few studies for your own sierra/ ATcharts.
To start your trial, please visit:
If so, please send me an email with the following information:
1. Are you currently trading futures?
2. Charting software you use?
3. If you use sierra or ATcharts, please let me know the user name so I can enable you
4. Markets you currently trading?
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
5. Economic Reports
Revised GDP q/q
German Factory Orders m/m
Challenger Job Cuts y/y
Minimum Bid Rate
ECB Press Conference
Natural Gas Storage
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in tradin