Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
- The MICROS are a good tool for perhaps hedging a trade you are in. Example, you are short ES, market going against you but you dont want to get stopped or get out, you buy x number of contracts to hedge x% of your current position.
- MICROS may be a good start for newcomers and smaller accounts.
- MICROS can be a nice transition from trading a demo account and before moving on to the standard size.
- MICROS may provide more flexibility for traders who like to average up and down…..
- Last but not least, the MICROS could be a good way to initiate longer term positions with lower leverage.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Futures Trading Levels
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.