Election Day Ahead…. + Trading levels for 11.07.2022
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Election day in the US tomorrow along with full moon!
First Notice ( FN) and Last trading (LT) for November below.
Please register for QT Market Center – Price Counts Forecasting & Professional Trading Tools on Nov 9, 2022 11:01 AM PST at:
In this webinar you will learn and see live examples:
• Proprietary Price Counts Price Forecasting Tool
• Realtime Agricultural/Livestock/Ethanol-Energy News, Weather, Audio
• Daily Chart of the Day Subscription with Price Counts Price Forecasting Levels Included
• Realtime Live Streaming Agricultural & World Weather Audio Market Commentary Updates (accessible from Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone when out in the field)
• Access Current and 11+ years of Archived USDA Reports,
SPACE is LIMITED, so reserve your space now!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Economic Reports, Source:
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.