Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
- The complete guide to risk and opportunities in futures and options trading – NEW!
- Recognizing Futures Charts and Patterns – NEW!
- Daily Support & Resistance Levels
- Free Futures Quotes & Charts
- Intra-day Trading Signals
- Live S&P Pit Audio
- Premium Futures Charts
- NEW: Trade Alerts Via Text!
- Futures & Commodities Trading Calendar
- Live Audio News Feed
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, Gold Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained.