1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Thursday April 3, 2014
For 2014 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
- The overnight range
- The first 30 minutes of trading.
These two pieces of information can help you make an educated guess as far as the type of trading day ahead.
last but not least….there are more than a few other markets to day trade that offer liquidity, volatility and a different type of trading personality.
I like to look at crude oil, bonds, mini Russell, Gold and Euro to name a few.