Posted By: Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
- Know the times reports are set for release
- Know which markets reports may impact
- Know what the markets are expecting and how different outcomes will affect market movement
- Do your homework, i.e., go over charts from earlier dates when similar reports were released.
- Keep a journal. Focus on the reports that affect the markets you trade.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, Gold Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained.