Energy Futures Trading Competition + Futures Trading Levels for Sept. 21st 2023
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Energy Futures Trading Competition
Start: October 15th at 5:00 PM CT
End: October 27th at 4:00 PM CT
Prizes (Cash Prizes!!)
First Place: $2500
Second Place: $1000
Third Place: $650
Random Selection: $500
- Trade any Group Energy Futures Products including Crude Oil, Micro Crude Oil, RBOB Gasoline, and Natural Gas
- All Trading will be in the Front-Month Contract
- All trades will be completed in the StoneX Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application
- All traders will begin with a virtual account of $100,000.00 Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition.
- Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get a cash prize.
- One winner will be chosen from the remaining participants to receive a cash prize.
- The prizes to the winners shall be awarded in the form of a check (or any other form as reasonably determined by StoneX) and sent to the winner within ten business days of receiving the required tax documentation.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Improve Your Trading Skills
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.