Equity Index Futures Trading Challenge
Sign up for the Cannon Trading via it's clearing partner, StoneX + CME Group Equity Index Futures Trading Challenge for your chance to sizzle the competition this summer - Trade Micro, E-mini, and Standard size contracts on the S&P, NASDAQ, Russell, and Dow Jones in a risk-free environment while competing with fellow traders for a cash prize•.
Use the StoneX Futures Trader Simulated Trading Environment and a virtual account of $100,000 to trade CME Group Equity Index futures. Increase your balance as much as possible between July 9th and July 21st for your chance to win!
|Start date: July 9th 2023
|1st Place: $1200
|End date: July 21st 2023
|2nd Place: $850
|3rd Place: $450
- Trade CME E-mini and Micro Equity Index Futures Products including S&P, Nasdaq, Russell, and Dow Jones All Trading will be in the Front-Month September 2023 Contract
- All trades will be completed in the StoneX Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application
- All traders will begin with a virtual account of $100,000.00
- Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get a cash prize.
- The prizes to the winners shall be awarded in the form of a check (or any other form as reasonably determined by StoneX) and sent to the winner within ten business days post contest.
- This trading competition is limited to non-professional individuals only. Entities and NFA registered persons are not eligible.
- All profits and losses achieved in this competition are simulated.
- Simulated commission charges set at $5.00 per side inclusive of fees.
- Only 1 demo account permitted per client for the contest.
- Trading will take place during normal market hours.
- Total net open positions will be limited to 10 contracts
- Day Trade margins will be set at $1,000 per contract
- Front Month (Sep23) only will be traded
- StoneX liquidation policy will be in place. If the Equity/Margin ratio drops below 5%, or the Net liquidating Value (NLV} drops below $500 (whichever comes first), all contracts will be liquidated. If only micro positions, the account would be liquidated at 575
- Top10 rankings will be updated prior to the next trading day on https://offers.stonex.com/cme-group-equity-index-futures challenge-2023 at close of market, with the winners announced Monday July 24, 2023
- Using the Contest Trader front-end trading application will be mandatory among all contestants
Full Terms and Conditions: CME Group 2023 Co-Op Marketing - Trading Competition Terms and Conditions.
Trading commodity futures and options involve substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained in this letter are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performances are not necessarily indicative of future results. This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current futures market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to the accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading!