1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Tuesday July 12, 2016
Options 101: Adding Options as a Weapon in Your Trading Arsenal
Join us for a webinar on Jul 12, 2016 at 1:00 PM PDT.
Options on futures can be used in many different ways and as a trader you need to be aware of all the tools you can use!
Join us for a 45 -minute webinar on July 12th at 3:00 P.M., Central Time.
During this presentation, John Thorpe, Senior Broker with Cannon Trading and an ex floor trader will share with you :
- Difference between Futures and Futures Options
- Option as an Insurance product
- Two components that make up the value of an option.
a. Time Value
b. Intrinsic value
- Buying Options
- Selling Options
- Examples of Option Strategy recommendations
And much more…
This Webinar is intended for Traders with no options experience to the beginning student of options on futures, this Webinar is intended to be the first of two Webinars ending with Advanced Option Strategies.
SEATS ARE LIMITED, SO DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL FREE WEBINAR!
Risk: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements