October 7th, 2021 Filed under Futures Trading, futures trading education | Comment (0)
Get Real Time updates and more on our private FB group!
Trading Videos 101: Curious on an indicator that can help you with EXITS? How about using a certain indicator as a trailing stop?
Watch the latest trading videos we have posted and see if you can pick a tip or two on trading smarter!
In this blog entry today we are sharing four videos, each a few minutes long. The videos discuss practical tips for trading and sharing our experience with you
1. Using Bollinger Bands as a possible tool for exiting trades
2. One way you can use the Parabolics study ( also known as PSAR) to manage current positions, possibly as a trailing stop
3. Different ways traders can utilize support and resistance levels in their trading.
4. Entering trades on a stop, using “price confirmation”.
5. Utilizing Range Bar charts for shorter term trading as a way to try and filter out some noise.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Economic Reports, source:
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.
March 13th, 2018 Filed under Future Trading News, Futures Trading | Comment (0)
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
We are now trading June indices as well as June financials.
- ZBM8 ( bonds)
Currencies will rollover to June starting this week, monitor volume and I like to trade the month with the highest volume BUT regardless by Friday I will start trading June currencies.
by: Cannon Trading Brokers
Cannon Trading is happy to share with you a few videos focusing on trading techniques, ideas and tools you can add to your trading arsenal. In this week’s newsletter we are sharing the following 3 videos, about 5 minutes each, ready for immediate viewing on the following topics:
- Identifying Support And Resistance Using A Line Chart.
- Finding Levels of Support Resistance
- Day Trading crude oil futures using fear and greed….
Read the rest of this entry »