Cannon Futures Weekly Newsletter Issue # 1173
Join our private Facebook group for additional insight into trading and the futures markets!
In this issue:
- Important Notices – Trade March bonds, Feb. gold
- Trading Resource of the Week – Trade Alerts
- Hot Market of the Week – March Silver
- Broker’s Trading System of the Week – CL (Crude) Day Trading System
- Trading Levels for Next Week
- Trading Reports for Next Week
- Federal Reserve Board Black Out Period Dec 2-14
- March (H24) Interest rate products, ZB, UB,ZN,ZF,ZT. are now front month
- Front month for gold is February
- March (H24) front month for silver
- Earnings watch, Tuesday 12-5 Toll Brothers Builders NYSE (TOL), Thursday 12-7 chipmaker Broadcom NYSE (AVCO)
- Reports a variety, Main Focus Friday, NFP 6:30am, WASDE 10am and 1st day of Hanukkah all times CST
- click above for a LIVE demo, streaming prices
Trading Resource of the Week
Real Time Text Alerts
Directly to your Phone!
- You will receive a text and email each time there is an entry or exit in a simple language along with the current price for that specific market.
- A licensed series 3 broker at your fingertips
- Text alerts available to US and Canada residents. Int’l clients will receive the alerts via email. No obligation
- Alerts available for: Stock Indices, Grains, Metals, Rates, Currencies and Meats
- Open an account* and receive the Trade Alerts free for 3 months ($357 value)
Hot market of the week is provided by QT Market Center, A swiss army knife charting package that’s not just for Hedgers, Cooperatives and Farmers alike but also for Spread traders, Swing traders and shorter time frame application for intraday traders with a unique proprietary indicator that can be applied to your specific trading needs.
March Silver stabilized its break last month and activated upside PriceCount objectives on the correction higher. Now, the chart is taking aim at its first upside target in the 26.41 area.
PriceCounts – Not about where we’ve been , but where we might be going next!
The PriceCount study is a tool that can help to project the distance of a move in price. The counts are not intended to be an ‘exact’ science but rather offer a target area for the four objectives which are based off the first leg of a move with each subsequent count having a smaller percentage of being achieved. It is normal for the chart to react by correcting or consolidating at an objective and then either resuming its move or reversing trend. Best utilized in conjunction with other technical tools, PriceCounts offer one more way to analyze charts and help to manage your positions and risk. Learn more at www.qtchartoftheday.com
Trading in futures, options, securities, derivatives or OTC products entails significant risks which must be understood prior to trading and may not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance of actual trades or strategies is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Broker’s Trading System of the Week
With algorithmic trading systems becoming more prevalent in portfolio diversification, the following system has been selected as the broker’s choice for this month.
Recommended Cannon Trading Starting Capital
USD 115 / monthly
The performance shown above is hypothetical in that the chart represents returns in a model account. The model account rises or falls by the average single contract profit and loss achieved by clients trading actual money pursuant to the listed system’s trading signals on the appropriate dates (client fills), or if no actual client profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by the system’s trading signals on that day in real time (real‐time) less slippage, or if no real time profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by running the system logic backwards on back adjusted data. Please read full disclaimer HERE.
Questions about the markets? trading? platforms? technology? trading systems? Get answers with a complimentary, confidential consultation
with a Cannon Trading Company series 3 broker.
Would you like to receive daily support & resistance levels?
Trading Levels for Next Week
Daily Levels for December 4th, 2023
#ES, #NQ, #YM, #RTY, #XBT, #GC, #SI, #CL, #ZB, #6E, #ZC, #ZW, #ZS, #ZM, #NG
Trading Reports for Next Week
First Notice (FN), Last trading (LT) Days for the Week: www.mrci.com
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.