Cannon Futures Weekly Letter Issue # 1184
In this issue:
- Important Notices – Monetary Policy Congressional Testimony
- Trading Resource of the Week – Trade Alerts Via Email/Text
- Hot Market of the Week – April Unleaded
- Broker’s Trading System of the Week – NQ Day Trading System
- Trading Levels for Next Week
- Trading Reports for Next Week
Plan your trade and trade your plan
Important Notices –
- Earnings: incl. Broadcom,Costco,Target,Oracle and Crowdstrike
- Hon. J.Powell: semiannual Monetary Policy Congressional Testimony/Wed
- Data: NonFarm Payrolls/Employment Situation/Fri
- Ag Data: WASDE and USDA Supply/Demand/Fri
- June is front month for Bonds
Trading Resource of the Week :
Real Time Email and/or Text Alerts
Directly to your Phone!
- You will receive an email each time there is an entry or exit in a simple language along with the current price for that specific market.
- Example: Buy April Crude Oil at 79.76 on limit. Target will be 83.54. Stop at 76.36
- A licensed series 3 broker at your fingertips
- Email alerts available to US and Canada and Int’l clients
- Alerts available for: Stock Indices, Grains, Metals, Rates, Currencies, Meats & Softs
- Alerts are SWING Trades
- See an example of a recent trade alert for Crude Oil Futures in the image below – a new trade alert from Friday, March 1st
Trade Alert Sample for Crude Oil futures below
- Hot Market of the Week – April RBOB (unleaded)
Hot market of the week is provided by QT Market Center, A Swiss army knife charting package that’s not just for Hedgers, Cooperatives and Farmers alike but also for Spread traders, Swing traders and shorter time frame application for intraday traders with a unique proprietary indicator that can be applied to your specific trading needs.
April RBOB completed its first upside PriceCount objective this month before setting back in a consolidation trade. At this point, IF the chart can resume its rally with new sustained highs, the second count would project a run to the $2.73 area which is consistent with a challenge of the fall high.
PriceCounts – Not about where we’ve been , but where we might be going next!
The PriceCount study is a tool that can help to project the distance of a move in price. The counts are not intended to be an ‘exact’ science but rather offer a target area for the four objectives which are based off the first leg of a move with each subsequent count having a smaller percentage of being achieved. It is normal for the chart to react by correcting or consolidating at an objective and then either resuming its move or reversing trend. Best utilized in conjunction with other technical tools, PriceCounts offer one more way to analyze charts and help to manage your positions and risk. Learn more at www.qtchartoftheday.com
Trading in futures, options, securities, derivatives or OTC products entails significant risks which must be understood prior to trading and may not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance of actual trades or strategies is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Broker’s Trading System of the Week
With algorithmic trading systems becoming more prevalent in portfolio diversification, the following system has been selected as the broker’s choice for this month.
Anansi mini nasdaq 5
Mini NASDAQ 100
Recommended Cannon Trading Starting Capital
USD 245 / monthly
The performance shown above is hypothetical in that the chart represents returns in a model account. The model account rises or falls by the average single contract profit and loss achieved by clients trading actual money pursuant to the listed system’s trading signals on the appropriate dates (client fills), or if no actual client profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by the system’s trading signals on that day in real time (real‐time) less slippage, or if no real time profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by running the system logic backwards on back adjusted data. Please read full disclaimer HERE.
Would you like to get weekly updates on real-time, results of systems mentioned above?
Daily Levels for March 4th, 2024
Would you like to receive daily support & resistance levels?
First Notice (FN), Last trading (LT) Days for the Week:
Improve Your Trading Skills
Get access to proprietary indicators and trading methods, consult with an experienced broker at 1-800-454-9572.
Explore trading methods. Register Here
* This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.