Cannon Futures Weekly Letter Issue # 1183
In this issue:
- Important Notices – PCE, ISM, May Softs
- Trading Resource of the Week – Trade Signals on Your Own Charts!
- Hot Market of the Week – July Wheat
- Broker’s Trading System of the Week – NQ Day Trading System
- Trading Levels for Next Week
- Trading Reports for Next Week
Important Notices –
- Heavy Data week: Housing, GDP, Core PCE, and many more..
- 979 Earnings Reports for the week, Salesforce, Inc. the largest cap.
- Leap Year
- March 1st Deadline for some US Budgetary appropriations; Kick the can down the road?
- May is front month for softs such as Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar, Cotton
Trading Resource of the Week : Plug our ALGO into your own charts!
Trade futures using either counter trend or trend following concepts ( or what I call a simpler approach to day trading)
1. Possible advantages of using range bar charts over time charts for day trading
2. Trade set ups using counter trend indicators
3. Trade set ups using trend following indicators
4. The concept of price confirmation
5. Tips and insights from Ilan’s observations of different markets
The trial includes:
- 28 real time access
- Introductory remoter session if desired.
- A video that explains the signals.
Watch an Example below using Sierra Charts from February 21st.
You will see the predicted TURNING POINTS marked on the ES intraday chart.
- Hot Market of the Week – July Wheat
Hot market of the week is provided by QT Market Center, A Swiss army knife charting package that’s not just for Hedgers, Cooperatives and Farmers alike but also for Spread traders, Swing traders and shorter time frame application for intraday traders with a unique proprietary indicator that can be applied to your specific trading needs.
satisfied its third downside PriceCount objective and reacted with a key reversal with follow through to start today. At this point, IF the chart can resume its break with new sustained lows, we are left with only the low percentage fourth count to aim for in in the $4.62 area.
PriceCounts – Not about where we’ve been , but where we might be going next!
The PriceCount study is a tool that can help to project the distance of a move in price. The counts are not intended to be an ‘exact’ science but rather offer a target area for the four objectives which are based off the first leg of a move with each subsequent count having a smaller percentage of being achieved. It is normal for the chart to react by correcting or consolidating at an objective and then either resuming its move or reversing trend. Best utilized in conjunction with other technical tools, PriceCounts offer one more way to analyze charts and help to manage your positions and risk. Learn more at www.qtchartoftheday.com
Trading in futures, options, securities, derivatives or OTC products entails significant risks which must be understood prior to trading and may not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance of actual trades or strategies is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Broker’s Trading System of the Week
With algorithmic trading systems becoming more prevalent in portfolio diversification, the following system has been selected as the broker’s choice for this month.
USD 55 / monthly
Recommended Cannon Trading Starting Capital
The performance shown above is hypothetical in that the chart represents returns in a model account. The model account rises or falls by the average single contract profit and loss achieved by clients trading actual money pursuant to the listed system’s trading signals on the appropriate dates (client fills), or if no actual client profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by the system’s trading signals on that day in real time (real‐time) less slippage, or if no real time profit or loss available – by the hypothetical single contract profit and loss of trades generated by running the system logic backwards on back adjusted data. Please read full disclaimer HERE.
Would you like to receive daily support & resistance levels?
Daily Levels for February 26th 2024
Trading Reports for Next Week
First Notice (FN), Last trading (LT) Days for the Week:
Improve Your Trading Skills
Get access to proprietary indicators and trading methods, consult with an experienced broker at 1-800-454-9572.
Explore trading methods. Register Here
* This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.