Join us for a 45 -minute webinar on March 23rd at 3:00 P.M., Central Time.
During this presentation, Aaron Wallace, Chief Investment Officer of Carbide Capital Inc. will share with you details of his approach to the markets, review his money management philosophy and
share current market outlook.
For this webinar, Aaron will also:
1. Share insights into behind the scenes of large funds (Aaron Wallace was the Head Trader with a multi-billion dollar hedge fund)
2. Review Carbide Capital performance and how it is able to beat the SP500 since inception.
3. Explain market diversification
4. Review the charts he likes to use for different markets
5. Share who he thinks might benefit from Carbide capital CTA program.
6. Answer questions
And much more...
In bringing his Institutional and Risk management expertise to Retail investing, Aaron has over 13 years of investment management and trading experience. Prior to establishing Carbide Capital, he was the Head Trader for 7 years at Universa Investments L.P., a multi-billion dollar hedge fund specializing in tail hedging where he worked with Nassim Taleb, author of the “Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable”.
Prior to Universa, Mr. Wallace worked as an equity derivatives trader at KBC Bank in NYC.
The U.S. dollar index late this week slumped to a multi-month low in the wake of a dovishly construed FOMC statement. The sharp downdraft in the greenback is good news for the heretofore beleaguered raw commodity market bulls.
A weaker greenback makes major world raw commodities that are priced in dollars cheaper to purchase with non-U.S. currency. There are now early, significant bullish "green shoots" developing in many raw commodity markets, to suggest the major bust cycle in the raw commodity sector has ended.
* Please note that the information contained in this letter is intended for clients, prospective clients, and audiences who have a basic understanding, familiarity, and interest in the futures markets.
** The material contained in this letter is of opinion only and does not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performances are not necessarily indicative of future results.
*** This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading!