Futures Trading Levels and Economic Reports for July 12, 2013
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Friday July 12, 2013
For 2013 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
Thought of the day for you….
Many ways to lose money….very few ways to make money.
1. Have a high winning ratio, allow for bigger stops but the higher winning ratio hopefully translates into higher average winning trades than the average losing trades
2. Have more losers than winners but let winners run in order to have quite a bit larger average winners than average losers.
3. Make sure that when it all said and done the math makes sense….if its on a daily basis, weekly or monthly – as a trader you need to set parameters for targets, stops NOT just on per trade basis but on a daily basis, weekly basis etc.
I wrote a good article about this subject called survivor daytrader. If you like a copy, please email me with the following:
Client: yes or no
Current trading software:
And I will be happy to email you the PDF file.
You like the information we share? We would appreciate your positive reviews on Google+ , Facebook, Yelp etc…use the icons below to share, recommend, review us and more!
If you like the information we share? We would appreciate your positive reviews on our new yelp!!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|Contract Sept. 2013||SP500 (big & Mini)||Nasdaq100 (big & Mini)||Dow Jones (big & Mini)||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||August Gold||Sept. Silver||August Crude Oil||Sept. Bonds||Sept. Euro|
|Resistance 3||1335.8||2125.3||109.74||136 3/32||1.3411|
|Resistance 2||1316.5||2075.2||108.59||135 14/32||1.3311|
|Resistance 1||1300.7||2043.3||106.60||134 29/32||1.3207|
|Support 1||1265.6||1961.3||103.46||133 23/32||1.3003|
|Support 2||1246.3||1911.2||102.31||133 2/32||1.2903|
|Support 3||1230.5||1879.3||100.32||132 17/32||1.2799|
|Contract||Dec Corn||Sept. Wheat||Nov.Beans||Dec. SoyMeal||Dec. bean Oil|
|FriJul 12||5:00am||EUR||Industrial Production m/m||-0.2%||0.4%|
|USD||Core PPI m/m||0.2%||0.1%|
|9:55am||USD||Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment||85.3||84.1|
|USD||Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations||3.1%||3.2%|
|1:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Bullard Speaks|
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading