Different economic reports, like today’s retail Sales, are starting to come out for period of times affected by COVID 19.
Another example is tomorrow’s weekly unemployment claims.
*While I have no idea were the market is going from day to day, minute to minute, week to week etc. I do know that in the past, some of the sharpest and largest rallies were short covering after a large sell off. More often than not market sell offs and volatility like we are seeing do not end up as V type of action but more like U or W when it is all said and done.
*Expect the unexpected…
* Have an idea of what you are looking to do, keep in mind possible risk and have a game plan. Now more than ever, plan your trade and than trade your plan!
* Think money management, hedging risk while you are still trying to figure out how to profit – spreads, options, combo of futures and options…..
* Know what is going on, reports, current margins, current limits and more.
*Trade smaller. The bands are much larger. Watch the VIX.
* DO NOT assume anything…if you are not sure, contact us
and we will try our best to assist with the combined, vast experience we have here as a team.
* Wash hands, take this seriously and do your best to stay healthy….
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, Gold Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Did you know?
Economic Reports, source:
Order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained.
Posted in: Future Trading News