Weekly Newsletter #1093 Valuable Trading Resources & Trading Levels for the Week Ahead
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Cannon Futures Weekly Newsletter Issue # 1093
Valuable Tools & Resources for Traders:
- Would you like to get access to daily research? Access info on what is moving the markets both technically and fundamentally? FREE TRIAL
- Would you like a FREE CONSULTATION? Set up a time to talk with an experienced broker on variety of topics such as trading methods, indicators, concepts, questions on options/spreads/platforms and much more!
- Are you new to futures trading? Start by download this FREE booklet
- Are you looking for Trading insights/ techniques? Watch a series of short videos on using Bollinger bands, Range bar charts and more!
- Thinking about day trading futures? Read the 8 steps for better day trading
- Looking to lower your commissions? Try our Match or Beat tool
- Would you like to know more about Seasonal Trades in Commodity Markets and indices? Seasonal Patterns in Futures Trading (cannontrading.com)
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Reports, First Notice (FN), Last trading (LT) Days for the Week:
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading