What You Need to Know if you are Trading Futures on Aug 30th 2023
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
What you need to know before trading futures tomorrow – Aug 30th 2023
by Ilan Levy-Mayer, VP
- Front month for treasuries, silver, copper is now December.
- We have another employment report tomorrow morning, ADP
- Crude oil numbers are out tomorrow if you are an energy trader.
- Pending home sales will be out as well
- SP500 futures closed right against MAJOR moving average/resistance level. (chart below)
- Both Sugar, Silver and Heating oil markets flashed a possible long signal based on our proprietary indicators.
- Thursday will be the last trading day for August as well as Q3!
- Friday we will have the anticipated NFP ( non farm payrolls report)
- Labor day is almost here, see modified trading schedule HERE
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time when it comes to Futures Trading.
Futures Trading Levels
Improve Your Trading Skills
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.