Futures Trading Levels and Economic Reports for July 9th, 2013
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
1. Market Commentary
2. Futures Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Commodities Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Futures Economic Reports for Tuesday July 9, 2013
For 2013 I would like to wish all of you discipline and patience in your trading!
It feels good to be back! Commentary will resume tomorrow.
Wishing all of you good trading!
If you like the information we share? We would appreciate your positive reviews on our new yelp!!
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|Contract Sept. 2013||SP500 (big & Mini)||Nasdaq100 (big & Mini)||Dow Jones (big & Mini)||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||August Gold||July Silver||August Crude Oil||Sept. Bonds||Sept. Euro|
|Resistance 3||1266.3||1990.2||105.90||135 22/32||1.2975|
|Resistance 2||1251.8||1958.3||105.01||134 21/32||1.2930|
|Resistance 1||1243.3||1930.7||103.91||134 3/32||1.2904|
|Support 1||1220.3||1871.2||101.92||132 16/32||1.2833|
|Support 2||1205.8||1839.3||101.03||131 15/32||1.2788|
|Support 3||1197.3||1811.7||99.93||130 29/32||1.2762|
|Contract||Dec Corn||July Wheat||Nov.Beans||Dec. SoyMeal||Dec. bean Oil|
|TueJul 9||2:45am||EUR||French Gov Budget Balance||-66.8B|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|7:30am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||96.2||94.4|
- This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading