Trading Levels and Reports for November 14, 2012
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Jump to a section in this post:
1. Market Commentary
2. Support and Resistance Levels – S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Dollar Index
3. Support and Resistance Levels – Gold, Euro, Crude Oil, T-Bonds
4. Support and Resistance Levels – Corn, Wheat, Beans, Silver
5. Economic Reports for Wednesday November 14, 2012
Now – Nov. 19, you can join a free analysis-packed event for investors in the U.S. markets, hosted by Elliott Wave International, the world’s largest financial forecasting firm.
Packed with videos, charts, analysis and more, this event centers around EWI’s three flagship publications: The Elliott Wave Theorist, The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, and the Short Term Update. During this rare event, you will get to see the analysis and forecasting from each of these premier U.S. market publications.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll get when you sign up now:
- Robert Prechter’s November video edition of The Elliott Wave Theorist: In the 30 years of publishingTheorist, this is only the third time that Bob has recorded a video issue. You will get select clips of his landmark presentation. You don’t want to miss this!
- Complete Short Term Updates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Chief Market Analyst Steve Hochberg gives you forecasts for the markets’ near-term turns through use of extensive Elliott wave charts.
- October 2012 Elliott Wave Financial Forecast: 10 pages of analysis of U.S. stocks, bonds, gold, silver and the U.S. Dollar.
- Steve Hochberg’s “Buy and Hold or Sell and Fold” video presentation, plus his Nov. 8 video interview on CNBC’s Fast Money program.
- Prechter’s best-seller Conquer the Crash: You can read eight chapters now, including: “When Do Depressions Occur?”, “The Significance of Historically Optimistic Psychology”, and “When Do Stock Markets Turn from Up to Down?”
We could tell you more about this exciting event from EWI, but why not learn more for yourself?
There’s no obligation beyond creating your free online profile for instant access to the resources you see above and much, much more.
P.S. This free event will end promptly at noon Eastern time Monday, Nov. 19. Join now for instant access to the free charts, video, analysis, forecasts and more. Learn more.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
|Contract Dec. 2012||SP500 (big & Mini)||Nasdaq100 (big & Mini)||Dow Jones (big & Mini)||Mini Russell||Dollar Index|
|Contract||Dec Gold||Dec. Silver||Dec. Crude Oil||Dec. Bonds||Dec. Euro|
|Resistance 3||1748.6||3355.0||87.33||153 6/32||1.2806|
|Resistance 2||1741.0||3319.0||86.64||152 25/32||1.2770|
|Resistance 1||1732.9||3282.0||85.95||152 14/32||1.2738|
|Support 1||1717.2||3209.0||84.57||151 22/32||1.2670|
|Support 2||1709.6||3173.0||83.88||151 9/32||1.2634|
|Support 3||1701.5||3136.0||83.19||150 30/32||1.2602|
|Contract||Dec. Corn||Dec. Wheat||Jan. Beans||Dec. SoyMeal||Dec. bean Oil|
5. Economic Reports
French CPI m/m
Industrial Production m/m
Italian 10-y Bond Auction
Core Retail Sales m/m
Retail Sales m/m
Core PPI m/m
Business Inventories m/m
FOMC Meeting Minutes
FOMC Member Williams Speaks
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading