Trading Around Economic Reports & Levels 11.21.2019
Posted By:- Ilan Levy-Mayer Vice President, Cannon Trading Futures Blog
Voted #1 Blog and #1 Brokerage Services on TraderPlanet for 2016!!
Trading Around Economic Reports
- Know the times reports are set for release
- Know which markets reports may impact
- Know what the markets are expecting and how different outcomes will affect market movement
- Do your homework, i.e., go over charts from earlier dates when similar reports were released.
- Keep a journal. Focus on the reports that affect the markets you trade.
Good Trading & Trading Futures Strategies
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Futures Trading Levels
Economic Reports, source:
This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current market view provided by Cannon Trading Inc. Any statement of facts here in contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.